Up to £24,000 DOE
Whilst this job spec will be very different at the moment because of COVID-19, the normal responsibilities for this role are listed below.
- Organising, researching and booking flights, accommodation, and restaurants
- Arranging transfers between locations
- Managing business flying accounts and liaising with account managers
- Creating and updating itineraries
- Renewing passports, ESTAS and Visas
- Liaising with staff members regarding travel requirements
- Preparing travel folders, containing flight information, accommodation and itineraries
- Diary management during travel times
- Preparation of invoices
Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual with excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
The ideal candidate will have a highly organised and proactive approach, diary management and travel arrangement experience, an ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and a confident telephone manner.
You will on occasions be asked to provide out of hours cover service for this position.
It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days, please take it that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Fresh Recruit Ltd who are acting as an employment agency business.