Title Linen Porter
£9 per hour
We are looking for full time permanent enthusiastic, motivated House Porters who we anticipate will have worked in a similar role within the hotel industry.
You will be supporting the housekeeping staff through ensuring linen is available and taken away, transportation of supplies, maintaining of stock and keeping guest and employee areas clean and tidy.
We are looking for eager individuals to complete the proficient team across the estate with a passion for unique service and enjoy working in a very busy environment.
Candidates will be able to commit to a full time permanent position, with the flexibility to work any 5 days out of 7 with potential split shifts.
In addition to a competitive reward, we are committed to investing heavily in your development and helping you grow a long-term career with Beaverbrook.
As a member of our team you can expect to receive:
- Competitive salary
- Personal development support
- Wide range of recognised qualifications and development opportunities
- Free employee shuttle bus from our local train station
- Discounted rates on Food & Beverage
- Meals on duty for some positions
- 28 days annual leave(including Bank Holidays), rising by 1 day each year for 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Earn up to £1000 for recommend a friend scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 20% off with our sister company – KidZania
- Free parking
- And other local benefits
Across the Estate our team will naturally deliver exceptional customer service to each other and our guests, reflecting our approach to unrivalled hospitality.
Beaverbrook aims to blend the elegant with the informal achieved through the delivery of its excellent and incredibly friendly team.