Business Travel Consultant - Dutch Speaker
Clarity are now looking for a Business Travel Consultant to join our team.
Our consultants offer exceptional levels of customer service, supporting our clients by processing booking requests, amendments, and cancellations. Clarity have an exciting range of accounts and offer support to clients across a variety of sectors, so this is an excellent opportunity to flex and develop your skills.
As a Business Travel Consultant no two days are the same, but on a typical day you will;
- Assist clients with their travel enquiries both over the phone and via email, including (but not limited to) booking flights, hotels, rail, car-hire, airport parking and advising on travel visas requirements.
- Convert general enquiries into actual bookings utilising all the tools and technology available.
- Take ownership of travel requests enquiries received in writing or over the telephone
- Ensure all communication both written and verbal is professional, accurate and conducted in a timely manner.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is offered to internal and external customers at all times
At Clarity, we’re passionate about identifying and mentoring the next generation of business-travel experts.
In return we offer a competitive salary with the opportunity to grow and develop your career plus;
About your rewards
We know it’s our people who make Clarity the business we are today. We value our team members and are committed to helping you develop your career through a range of training and progression opportunities.
We make work, work for you, offering a range of benefits such as Gym discounts, childcare vouchers, incentive trips, bonus schemes, pensions, loyalty rewards, spot prizes and much more. This is our culture: we encourage you to be you and want to offer all our employees an enjoyable working environment.
We employ the best people to create an open, honest and diverse work force, where we can all reach our potential and build a great company, offering great service and value to our clients.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for then click ‘apply’ today to become our next Business Travel Consultant, we’d love to hear from you!
What it takes to be a Business Travel Consultant;
- Must speak fluent Dutch
- We use a variety of travel systems at Clarity so previous experience working as a Travel Consultant either in Business Travel, or leisure travel would be highly desirable
- GDS experience is desirable but not essential
- Working knowledge of airline, rail fares and ticketing is desirable but not essential
- The ability to think logically and consider all relevant aspects
- The ability to work under pressure, in a fast paced environment
- Proven customer service experience, working with calls and emails
- Computer literate with experience of email and web based programs
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written