DMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
About the Opportunity: DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for Commercial Business Development/Sales Manager – BFSI that are positioned to take DMI\'s World Class Emerging Technologies into new markets. As DMI continues its growth and expansion, we are looking for experienced sales executives who have sold into these markets and have relationships with C-Level executives such as Chief Digital Officers, Chief Information Officers, Chief Technology Officers and IT Specialists.
The ideal candidate will have a background in IT Solutions to include Mobile, Data Analytics, AI, Service Desk, Collaboration, Desktop, IOT, Cloud, and technology deployments along with established client relationships. These individuals will be focused on helping DMI promote its decade of systems integration experience to Insurance and Financial Services customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consistently meet sales and profitability goals.
- Must generate new business with named accounts
- Must have sold to one or more of the areas identified with a proven track record; Fortune 500 Businesses
- Establish Master Services Agreements and New Awards
- Manage and develop relationships with customers and provide a consultative sales approach that delivers the highest level of account management services.
- Position, configure and quote product and service solutions to clients.
- Manage leads and opportunities through the companies CRM tools.
- Accurately and consistently report sales forecasts and opportunity funnels
- Participate in creation, editing and closure of services proposals.
- Work with DMI Operations Organizations to understand and position their technologies, understand and articulate their value proposition to clients.
- Participate in field marketing to generate interest and provide information to the client prospect community to include driving attendance to such events and activities
- Represent DMI Operations Organizations to clients and be able to articulate our areas of expertise
- Set proper expectations and maintain open communication with clients and vendors through the lifecycle of the business development and sales process.
- Effectively leverage supporting resources in the sales process with the spirit of teamwork and cooperation.
- Professionally develop and present sales presentations to large groups and executive level clients.
- Background in managed services focused on supporting the end user environment.
- Requires Bachelor\'s degree or equivalent
- Eight to fifteen years of related experience selling IT Solutions to Fortune 500 businesses
- Experience with client sales engagement to include pro-active networking, warm calling, and selling to multiple contacts within an organization, including \'C\' levels.
- Experience selling into the identified industry sectors and bring established and trusted relationships to DMI Services that will benefit our growth and skills
Location: Remote, anywhere in U.K
Extensive Travel Required
Working at DMI DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help meet various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company. The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability. DMI maintains a drug-free workplace.
- Community – Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community.
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience.
- Development – Annual performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development.
- Financial – Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee.
- Recognition – Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness – Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************