We have a great opportunity for someone to join The Jockey Club Rooms as a Housekeeping & Reception Assistant. You will work closely with the Chambers & Reception Supervisor and wider Houskeeping team to maintain high levels of service and cleanliness throughout the Rooms.
The successful candidate will;
- ideally have previous experience in a housekeeping position
- have previous experience handling guest enquires
- be enthusiastic and hard working
- have worked in the hotel industry or at a members club
- have excellent attention to detail and high standards
- Be computer literate and able to use appropriate computer systems to check guests in/out
- demonstrate a willingness to learn and be able to work well under pressure
Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate will be required to work evenings and weekends when required.
Closing date for applications: 11th November 2020. We reserve the right to bring the closing date forward should we receive a large volume of applications.
The Jockey Club is an equal opportunities employer