Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
Who we want We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic community manager to join our Marketing team in the UK. The global Klarna communications team is a driven, passionate and fun group of people focused on making Klarna a global brand that is known, understood and loved by consumers, merchants and all relevant stakeholders. You will play a key role in supporting the marketing and customer service team’s mission of building and enhancing the Klarna brand in the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious professional to gain first-hand experience at Europe’s most highly-valued FinTech company.
What you will do
- Support customer service in the UK by being the voice of our brand on Twitter
- BAU content
- Responding to UK consumers
- Problem solving / live incidents
- Reporting / incident management
- Be the voice of our brand in responding to consumer on Facebook and Instagram
- Help train/ educate all teams and domains on live issues and find solutions to tackle consumer issues and build trust
Who you are
How to apply Please send over a CV in English
- Passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced working environment
- You are customer obsessed, proactive by nature, relish problem-solving, want the ability to think creatively and love the satisfaction of brilliant execution
- Seeking to develop further existing skills and progress your career inhouse
- Proactive and hands-on by nature and come up with new thinking that adds value and innovation to the work we do
- It is crucial that you are an independent player who can be strategic and forward-looking while at the same time taking personal ownership for everyday delivery
- 1-3 years of experience in communications in community management and/ or customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven skill and passion in proactively building relationships with customers
- Well-organised and detail-oriented
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 18 different markets, hosted by +3000 people from 90 nationalities.