When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
How will you make an impact?
This individual will ensure short-term staffing plans, meet business demands while encompassing the ideal customer and employee experience. This will be achieved by working closely with product stakeholders and focusing on key performance indicators. The role includes the act of developing a variety of relationships, leverage of applications, knowledge and the evolution of best practices.
What will you do?
- Design schedules/shift patterns, while implementing feedback from Forecasting and Intraday analysts
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with all stakeholders to understand business needs
- Provide weekly reports detailing the areas of focus by analyzing challenges and opportunities
- Ensure schedules are generated 4-6 weeks out for multi-channel and multi-language groups on a timely manner to maximize effective allocation of resources
- Lead/contribute to projects invested in reducing manual effort / improving experience
- Take initiative on addressing systemic issues preventing team from completing objectives
- Utilize Workforce Management software to support WW team inbox to meet SLAs, manage exceptions and facilitate ad-hoc requests
- Analyze offline activities, shrinkage, planned and unplanned time off
- Review historical WW holidays and events to be utilized for future planning
- Audit Workforce Management scheduling standard operating procedures, develop training documentation for new hires and facilitate training
- Track progress in individual development plans by recording milestones, time invested and measured results
- Travel to meet with International partners
How will you get here?
High School Diploma or equivalent. Some college or BA/BS degree is preferred
- Minimum of two years of Call Center Experience.
- Workforce Management scheduling experience preferred
- Must have experience with communication software (Microsoft Teams, Webex, Skype, etc.)
- Must have a good working knowledge of Excel and other Windows based programs (Word, PowerPoint, etc.), and have the ability to organize/analyze data in a structured manner.
- Must have experience with Call Center software (Genesys, eWFM, CCPulse, Avaya, etc.)
- Life Science Applications Technical Support Experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Demonstrates self-discipline and motivation in all aspects of job performance
- Ability to influence stakeholders and technical support team members to drive optimal customer and business outcomes
- Ability to work with IT support teams in resolving escalations and enabling enhancements to systems
- Ability to map out department operational procedures to understand how to proceed with collaboration and able to efficiently drive requests
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (specifically Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and demonstrate flexibility with priorities
- Must be detailed-oriented and the have the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and with a team to develop projects
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting
- Aptitude and eagerness for learning new technologies
- Ability to adapt in a regularly changing environment
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com