Streetbees is building the world’s first platform to understand human behaviour and decision making. We make human data accessible, anywhere in the world, by connecting brands with real people on the ground to gather real-time in-the-moment insights at scale. We distil this data using machine learning technology to give our clients a clear vision of what their customers want next - leading to huge new revenue opportunities.
Having raised Series A investment led by Atomico, our client roster is impressive. We work with the Unilever, PepsiCo, Zurich Insurance, L’Oreal, Nestle, Deliveroo, Uber and the BBC to name just a few.
We’re currently looking for creative and commercial people to join our rapidly growing business as a Client Strategist, helping us craft best-in-class solutions for clients across industries such as FMCG/CPG, Telecoms, Media, Retail, and Home/Utilities – and ensuring that our projects meet their strategic objectives.
Streetbees Client Strategists combine research expertise, in-depth knowledge of our clients’ businesses and industries, and a consultative approach to help craft and deliver work that drives impact across organisations.
- Understand and hone client brief, getting to the real ‘whys’ and needs behind their business questions
- Maintain a solid understanding of the client’s business and their industry challenges, and how individual needs fit into larger category shifts
- Develop a deep understanding of our methodology and how to creatively apply it cross clients and industries
- Work closely with our Client Partners to craft effective proposals that are tightly aligned to those business needs, iterating proposals as you go
- Migrating a new project to the Research team, ensuring a strong kick-off and that all team members are aligned
- Take responsibility for keeping a finger on the ‘pulse’ of a project as the Research team leads delivery, answering any questions along the way to ensure work stays aligned to the client objective
- Joining the Research team at project end to help elevate findings and ensure they’re delivered in a way that meets the clients’ needs and resonates within their business
- Being a thought leader and resource for the wider business on best in class approaches and client strategy, sharing expertise and perpetuating best practices
- Manage ultimate profit and loss responsibility for your portfolio of client relationships, and forecast
Mid-level research experience in which you were directly responsible for taking on new business challenges, crafting solutions and seeing those through to successful delivery.
The type of person we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of research experience, ideally across mixed methodologies (qualitative and quantitative)
- Proven track record of successfully delivering complex projects with clear business implications
- Ideally, you have demonstrated experience in spotting new opportunities for account growth or future projects in existing client relationship - a commercial eye is key!
- Problem solver – You are a natural problem solver and are always looking for ways to overcome barriers or re-frame an approach to meet a client need
- Passion for consumer insight – You have an interest in how people think and behave, and finding new ways to understand human motivation
- Client empathy – You’ll be building deep, trusting relationships to create Streetbees champions within the client businesses you manage
- Storytelling – You are able to synthesise large amounts of data and partner with others to develop a relevant, concise story that drives essential recommendations
- Team player – As a part of our growing Client Strategy team, you’ll be leading your own work but also working alongside colleagues to help each other craft best-in-class approaches
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Hunger for success – You’ll be ambitious and proud of your achievements to date
- Positivity – You’ve got the charisma, but not the ego, to make a good impression
- A pro-active nature - You’re a self-starter who doesn’t need much guidance, who can think fast on their feet and are ready to pivot when required
- Start-up attitude – You’re comfortable in a rapidly changing environment, working with limited resources, and delivering high-quality work at the speed which is necessary for successful business growth
- Curiosity - You’re interested in learning more about the industry and show an outstanding curiosity towards the client base
This is a great opportunity to work closely with a lively, diverse and high calibre Client Strategy team in a fast-paced and high growth commercial environment. As a Client Strategist, you will get a competitive salary as well as the chance to earn commission for every successful client proposal you work on, and work in a highly social team in a modern, fun and open planned office.
At Streetbees, your company benefits will include:
- A 24-day paid holiday allowance with the option to rollover up to 3 days per year
- Option to choose between a Mac or a PC (we will send this out to via courier a few days before you join!)
- Flexible working hours - we trust people to manage their time and to focus on wider results; We now operate on a rota basis so people have access to the office. We have taken every precaution to keep COVID-19 secure. The health and safety of our team is of the utmost importance.
- A pension scheme - our new pension scheme means that Streetbees will start paying a percentage of your salary towards your pension.
- The Streetbees Lifestyle Committee - any employee will have the opportunity to plan and manage a variety of Streetbees funded socials and activities for the team. Socials and day outs can involve anything from rock climbing or bowling to company meals or pub crawls.
- Friday Lunch - We all come together for lunch every Friday with a different cuisine each week, paid by the company. Vegetarian and vegan options always provided.
- Office Food - Breakfast is on us every morning and if you need a coffee or a snack at any point throughout the day, please be our guest.
- Friday Catch-ups - Beers, wine, soft drinks and snacks provided as we celebrate the week\'s successes and welcome newcomers.
- Employee Assistance Programme - provides a complete support network for all of our employees that offers expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7, covering a wide range of issues (not just work related).
- Paid volunteering days - one day per quarter with a registered charity of your choice.
- Audible subscriptions - the company is more than happy to pay for audio-books subscriptions of your choice on Amazon as we encourage wider and continued learning among our team.
- Cycle to Work Scheme (reach out to email@example.com to find out more about this!)
- Yoga - We have Yoga every Tuesday at 6:30 pm, both in the office and live on Zoom so you can join in anywhere you like.
- Free drinks in the office!
Streetbees is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law)