GUARANTEE YOUR SPOT FOR 2021 - ASSESSMENTS TAKING PLACE NEXT WEEK!!
Great opportunity exists for HGV Class 1 Drivers to deliver Facilities Vehicles to filming locations for TV/Film Productions across the North West. There will be lots of ongoing work during 2021.
This is not your average driving job but rather a chance to do something a little different, would ideally suit a driver who is looking for more flexibility in their week (this is not full time work but rather ad hoc shifts (could be up to 5 shifts a week depending on customer’s schedule).
Majority of shifts are Monday - Friday (some weekends too)
- High possibility of shifts starting from 18h00pm (must be willing to work nights)
- Some handball could be required on occasion by the Head of Department
**Candidates will be required to undergo a paid driving assessment with the customer, prior to commencement of shifts**Driver Requirements:
- Valid Entitlement Class 1
- Valid CPC + Digi Tacho Card
- Maximum 6 points (no serious offences DD/DR/IN)
- Flexible approach & understanding attitude – shifts might be added/cancelled at short notice. Start times might vary according to production schedules. Driver might be required to wait around on location for production to start/finish.
- Happy to work in a team environment
- Good knowledge of Driver Hours + Road Traffic Regulations
- Reliable + punctual – very important!
Various payroll models available (LTD and PAYE).If this role sounds like it should have your name on it, then APPLY NOW
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire Manchester West can provide regular, ongoing work across the Western Manchester area. As a family run business our ethos is to nurture our candidates and our approachable and friendly team are there to ensure this.
Visit our local office page for more vacancies similar to this or create a MyDriverHire account to keep updated with our latest alerts. We’d love to connect with you on social so why not join our community online on Facebook.
Call 0161 672 8670 to find out more (lines open 9am – 4pm)