We have adopted a flexible work policy to best support the health and well-being of our iManage employees. As an organization, we value collaborating and learning from our peers in person, while providing the necessary flexibility for our employees to have a meaningful work-life balance. Please reach out to learn more.
Being a Technical Support Engineer at iManage means…
You’re passionate about problem-solving and taking ownership of your work. You will be utilising your technical skills to help analyse and resolve some of the complex challenges our clients are facing, you will work with our internal teams to help ensure our client’s success, and you will learn what it takes to #BeTheGuide across our products.
You’re about to embark on your journey with iManage. You will learn all about our clients, our products, and how we are on a mission to #MakeKnowledgeWork across the globe. You will be joining a collaborative team that supports your growth and wants to see you progress your career.
One of our leaders, Director of our Cloud Support team (John Conrad), said it best:
An iManage Support Engineer is well positioned to build deep technical subject matter expertise in the iManage platform along with knowledge of business processes and customer lifecycle through integration with our Engineering, Cloud Operations, Customer Success, Product Management, and iManage partner ecosystem.
iM Responsible For…
- Analysing, diagnosing, and resolving software and configuration issues in complex multi-tiered application environments
- Developing and maintaining a deep technical knowledge of our iManage product suite
- Effectively collaborating with customer engineers and system integrators to support complex system deployment projects
- Maintaining a deep technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers, networking, relational databases, mobile smart devices, Microsoft desktop software, and web technologies
- Developing, documenting, and publishing best practice methods, technical white papers, blogs, and solutions
- Proactively assisting customers and internal teams to avoid or reduce problem occurrence
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology (Or Equivalent)
- A Customer-oriented and friendly approach – a drive to achieve a satisfied customer, not just a technical resolution
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills and problem solving. Demonstrates the ability to think through situations outside the norm and develop appropriate solutions for isolating the root cause.
- Experience with Microsoft operating systems.
- Working knowledge of SQL database technologies
- Knowledge of mobile solutions including Apple iOS
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking concepts and troubleshooting methodologies
- An understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc
Bonus Points If I Have...
- Experience with Programming\Scripting languages.
- Experience working with Supporting technologies (Citrix, VM Ware etc.)
- Experience with Python or PowerShell
iM Getting to…
- Join a supportive, experienced team benefiting from continuous growth within an inclusive, encouraging and vibrant culture
- Onboard remotely and be included in all aspects of iManage life
- Collaborate cross functionally
- Focus on meaningful work, solving complex, real world issues utilizing the latest technologies and protocols
- Own your learning and growth within our career development support framework plus, access a huge range online learning library
- Receive competitive benefits that include; attractive salary based on market data, private medical insurance, matching pension contribution, performance bonuses, flexible working environment, generous annual, unlimited sick days and so much more!
iManage is dedicated to Making Knowledge WorkTM. Over one million professionals across 65+ countries rely on our intelligent, cloud-enabled, secure knowledge work platform to uncover and activate the knowledge that exists inside their business content and communications.
We are continuously innovating to solve the most complex professional challenges and enable better business outcomes; Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. How we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/