We have an exciting new opportunity for a Process Engineer to join our Zydis Ultra project. Zydis® Ultra is a next generation ODT formulation enabling increased drug loading and greater taste masking capabilities compared to our conventional Zydis. This position is responsible for identifying, leading, and driving process development projects that focuses on developing new process and improving existing manufacturing process to ensure safety, efficiency, quality, and compliance.
- Provide engineering expertise to develop and optimize New or existing process to successfully and robustly deliver drug substances. This include but not limited to the experimentation, Modelling and Simulation, data assessment;
- Investigate innovative technologies to Improve sustainability, yield, cycle time quality of drug product;
- Carry out scale-up and scale down of existing or new Zydis process;
- Develop tech transfer model by using multi-variant approach to ensure successful manufacturability of the Zydis product
- Work closely with Supply chain, Equipment manufacturer, customer, project management, customer service, NPDM, formulation, Providing process engineering solutions, technical discussion and scale up process into manufacturing facilities to deliver customer project; Process improvement
- Develops engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations. These problems include capacity, quality, cost or regulatory compliance issues.
- Provides technical support to production, maintenance management, and technical personnel.
- Determine equipment required to meet customer demand and critical process parameters
- Requires exemplary communication ability with internal customers, project engineers, and technical staff
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Metallurgy or Chemical preferred), or related degrees or equivalent experience;
- Engineering experience in a process development, technology transfer and manufacturing environment;
- Experience with designing process and Statistical process control;
- Extensive knowledge of fluid dynamics;
- Prefer experience in pharmaceutical, food, FMCG or biotechnology industry
- Strong computer skills including use of Microsoft 365, Programming skill with fluent/gambit prefer but not essential.
- A proactive problem solver with a positive attitude.
Catalent’s standard leadership competencies that are used to interview and for Performance & Development:
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and Develops
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.
Catalent is committed to the health and safety of its employees, visitors and the customers and patients we serve. As a result of the global pandemic, we have modified many of our recruitment and on-boarding processes to maintain everyone’s safety. The Human Resources teams will communicate all necessary safety processes and procedures throughout each stage.
personal initiative. dynamic pace. meaningful work.
Visit Catalent Careers to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on any characteristic protected by local law.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email, and confirming your request for an accommodation and include the job number, title and location to DisabilityAccommodations@catalent.com. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be processed by a U.S. Catalent employee and then routed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.