Kindeva Drug Delivery
Kindeva Drug Delivery is a global pharmaceutical contract developer and manufacturer (CDMO) business. This position is for the Plant Quality Manager for our Loughborough UK operations. Our Loughborough site manufactures and packages pharmaceutical products.
Kindeva is navigating a period of dynamic change and growth as a result of business opportunities in its pipeline and ongoing commercial product manufacture. It partners with global pharmaceutical companies to commercialize products, primarily through inhalation and transdermal delivery technologies. We are looking for a talented Site Quality Director to join our team. The person would lead our Quality team at our Loughborough UK sites focused on leading the Site Quality and R&D Operations.
Summary of Position:
This role is responsible for the Quality Organization at the Loughborough UK sites (operations and R&D). This person will play an important role in leading the execution of quality processes in support of the development and manufacture of medicinal drug products.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Key Working Relationships:
- Lead the Quality Organization at the Loughborough UK sites that includes both operations and R&D.
- Work closely with customers and internal teams in support of delivering drug products to the market per customer expectations.
- Establish and execute quality practices that are in alignment with global processes to meet both customer and internal requirements that support the required regulatory compliance requirements of our products.
- Responsible for driving continuous improvement and resolving critical & complex incidents that may occur at the sites. These activities should be accomplished with cross functional teams, data driven mindset and sustainable improvement methods.
- Member of the Global Quality Leadership team focused on implementing the Kindeva Quality Policy.
This role must maintain strong working relationships cross-functionally with leaders, employees, and external partners across the global enterprise. This position reports to the VP of Quality.
Skills & Experience:
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ work experience working in a regulated business
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills to interface with internal customers, management, and outside suppliers
- Works effectively in a cross functional team environment
- Continuous Improvement mindset
Travel: Up to 15%
- Bachelor’s or higher degree with a technical background
- Qualified Person or similar experience in pharmaceutical business
- Team Leader or direct supervision of a group of professionals
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Kindeva is an Equal Opportunity Employer