LOCATION Bury St Edmunds CONTRACT TYPE
Full-time, Part-timeCONTRACT TERMS
£25,000 to £37,000 per yearREF
c3k5pwjf APPLY BY14 APRIL 2022
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Maths Teacher to work in a Secondary school in Bury St Edmunds. This is a full-time teaching role starting in January 2022, or asap.
About the role
The desired Maths Teacher will be working with pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers.
About the school
This is a \'Good\' school which has high standards and targets for its students to strive for. It expects the best provision for the children under its care and is led by an experienced Senior team who support their staff in all aspects of the job. The School offers excellent CPD and also provides a range of opportunities for progression within the role and the School.
To be considered for the role of Maths Teacher you will:
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for EducationVision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offerAs a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to applyApply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call the Nigel Partridge on 01223 608 140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.